Jodie A. Borger
Jodie has over 20 years experience working in the legal field. She worked as a paralegal in a general practice firm over a decade with a focus on real estate. She enhanced her career & achieved her Juris Doctorate at the Savannah Law School. She interned with the Juvenile Public Defender’s Office. She is admitted to practice in South Carolina. She is an active member of the South Carolina Bar Association and participates in its many programs. Jodie enjoys weekend getaways and spending time with her husband Robert, their children Bryce & Brenna, and their pets.
- Francis Marion University, SC 1998
- University of South Carolina, BA, 2004
- Tulane University, LA, Maritime Law Study Abroad in Greece
- University of Kansas City/Missouri, Comparative Criminal Law Study Abroad in Ireland
- Savannah Law School, J.D. 2017